Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Are you ready for a new catalog?

Are you ready for a new Stampin' Up catalog? I can't wait! It will hit your hands in July (as long as you are a current customer or tell me you'd like to become one!). However, in order to get ready for the new catalog year, we have to make room for the TONS of new items we'll be getting. Today SU released the retiring lists of stamps, Definitely Decorative items, and accessories. There are literally HUNDREDS of items on these lists (15 pages long!). Some of my favorite stamp sets are on that list. I'm a little sad to see them go, but I know that means that they will be replaced with new ones! So here are the important deets:

1) SU manufactures their own stamps and Decor Elements, so they don't really "run out". While an item may be backordered, the wait time is usually very short.

2) Accessories are WHILE SUPPLIES LAST only! SU does not manufacture these. Once these are gone, you won't see them again. I would suggest getting these quickly if you want them.

3) All of the retiring Decor Elements are on sale 25% off.

4) Check the retiring accessories list carefully. Some of the items are being reconfigured and will return in a new form. These changes are likely to be mainly packaging and cosmetic in nature. Other items are being sold at a discount. There is also a separate column on this list that shows when an item is sold out, so the list will be updated as July draws nearer.

I've added buttons to my sidebar for the stamps, home decor, and accessories. Those will take you to PDF files you can print. Please contact me if you'd like to place an order or visit my Stampin' Up demonstrator website. If you don't have a Stampin' Up demonstrator, I'd love to help you explore your creativity!

No comments: